Pages

Thursday 2 June 2016

NEW POSTS COMING SOON

Happy new month y'all...


It's been a while since I last posted something but I'm back now.I've been receiving mails and texts asking 'tsup.....sorry for keeping you waiting like forever...

Just a sneek peak into what I have in store for you...:

I've had a pile of great inspirational books which I'm currently reading and I will share with you the greatest lessons I've learnt from them...each as a post on its own.

and of Course update you on what has been going on.....haha!

stay tuned because I gaht so many interesting and exciting things in store..
some of the books I'll be reviewing for you guys are-:
★Money secret
★The science of getting rich
★Millionaire mind
★Rich dad,poor dad
★Inside the mind of winners
★The laws of success
★Wink and grow rich
★Guide to investing
★Discover your genius
★Own your own corporation

The amazing and great authors behind these awesome reads  will also be mentioned.
You could read the books too and then share your lessons in the comment section after each book post,.....or you can reach me through my personal email( josphinegundo@gmail.com) to be featured as a guest writer.

posts are not limited to any topic.Just email me your piece indicating your details including name.But if you want to stay anonymous, specify.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment