Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

I find it hypocritical for people to rant on social media about how much they hate the new whatsapp .

I love the updated version of whatsapp
. It's just awesome
Whatsapp is a private platform, and should be.
In my contact list I have very close friends and family
I don’t save phone numbers of strangers who just beep me by mistake or people who are not close to me

I find it hypocritical for people to rant on social media about how much they hate the new whatsapp .

Most of the people with opinions have not even updated their whatsapp to begin with. And those complaining are really enjoying the whatsapp behind the curtains. .

 Ati ooooh it has invaded your privacy- HOW??
🤔🤔
Aren't you the same people who are very comfortable posting  videos and going live on millions of strangers around the world.

For those who have not had an experience with snapchat and the likes, now whatsapp has gone ahead and given you the features.

The new whatsapp is giving you a chance to post your videos for the consumption of only people in your contact list-who should be close friends, acquaintances and family

If you are not comfortable with your parent or anyone in your contact list seeing whatever you want to post, there’s a privacy option for dealing with that

The recent WhatsApp update has even come up with a two step verification feature which is already available in other services.
To make it even more interesting, a twist has been effected on the app to create a six digit pass code that will be required each time your your phone number is verified by the app itself.

I can’t wait for the live whatsapp video command to be available

I’m looooving the new whatsapp and kudos to the whatsapp team
I’d rate the new whatsapp ten stars if I could

Change is inevitable, and it is not always welcomed positively. Y’all better shift to telegram or just uninstall it or wish you never updated it at all.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated it at first..but it's common to be drawn into what you are used to instead of embracing change. I guess it's just fear...anyway am getting used to it and it ain't that bad

    ReplyDelete
  3. My only problem is the status part, now I cant write witty things (sad emoji)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wtf!! This is a serious breach of privacy. I will use e-mail in all future communications 😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY PROBLEM: When I change my pic or change status I don't need it to be broadcasted

    ReplyDelete

Comment