Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

A LETTER TO MY BROTHER




Dear brother,

To my baby brother, Derrick.
I call you my big brother, but I am actually older than you in reality. To me youll always be my big brother!
You are my sister and my brother as well as my friend. This guy has no filters by the way. Ha-ha. When I like a guy, he is the first person I run to for approval. We talk about everything.
Growing up, when we were younger, I always saw you as a rival to me for moms love, dads love. You got all the attention and all the good things I wanted came to you. I always felt bad.
But now Im a grown lady and Ive come to understand that your personality and just who you are makes you amazing. You are soo convincing, you tell it as it is, you can persuade very well and you are a consistent person. You never give up. You are a go-getter and an aggressive person.
I had to create a segment for my baby brother because he inspired part of me to start this blog.
Ofcourse weve had our fights and gone silent on each other from time to time but I know you always miss me during those times.(I had to make this about me In some way-hihi)
My brother is always grinding and chasing paper.
He wants to become a billionaire.And he knows how to get there and he is working to get there.I'm watching you and I know you will be a newsmaker soon.

My brother is thee selfie_master254
I love you,brother!





9 comments:

Comment