Pages

Tuesday 2 August 2016

COFFEE, MAYBE ?


One of the best things about being a woman is that noBODY can ever show up at your door or office or in your inbox a month, or year later with a baby or pregnancy claiming it is yours.

Imagine some random chic, a chic you've never met in your life , showing up at your work place claiming you impregnated her and now avoiding her calls.
She harasses and embarrasses you in her luo accent to add to the fact that she is "lelo"....she shows up with your clothes claiming you left them at her place. You try to leave the scene and she pulls you back like a police....vile kanjo wanabebanga wasee-"wanakung'wanoo" lol
I know quite a number of men who'd just Kidero the lelo out of such a lady. But one guy really impressed me by the way he handled this situation and I'd love to have coffee with him. Tea maybe, because I'm on diet, or cappuccino if he likes. I could give my cheat day to him.
He just turned 29 this month and he hosts a popular Friday night show called #theTrend on NTV.
 Call him Larry. Larry Madowo

On this meet up with Larry, I have sooooo many, like a mega bucket of questions from what his priorities are, what he does all day when he's not on air, why he suspended his studies in 2006, what motivates him everyday to do what he does, what does it take to be who he is(I'd looove to have a t.v show of my own, someday. You can subscribe to my yutube channel) and I'd want to see his mad face..like really upset and worked up face. The smiley Larry face is the side I know . Most of us are limited to this side only.


Here's my list.....

A list of 4 other men I'd try my best and give a compelling reason to give me 45 minutes-one hour of their time which means when asking, I make it really hard for them to say no.
And it means making it easy for them to meet up with me–which means having coffee in a spot that’s convenient for THEM, not me.

Aliko Dangote 
The richest person in Africa
59 year old Nigerian billionaire
Dangote hails from a very prominent business family.
He is the great grand son of Alhaji Alhassan Dantata, the richest African at the time of his death in 1955.
Dangote said, "I can remember when I was in primary school, I would go and buy cartons of sweets [sugar boxes] and I would start selling them just to make money. I was so interested in business, even at that time."
I have soooo many questions for this man.
Like how could he have it all but still want more at that tender age? C'mon...most rich kids don't sell sweets. Along the streets of Nairobi and Rongai , I only see kids who are not Dangote-ish selling sweets and roasted groundnuts for pocket money, maybe or for supper for their families or just to save up and build their empires, someday.
 What inspired him to sell those sugar boxes?....did he take some sweets for himself or did he sell them all? Did he sell alone or with his sibling?
Why did he just choose sweets and not maybe.....juice or his lunch?hihi
Where did his first capital come from?pocket money, or daddy gave him the capital?
What were his priorities when he was 22?
What's one thing he'd tell a newborn for him/her to be happy and rich..


JAY Z
I like Jay z despite his"lip saga" and guys claiming Mrs.Carter ignores the fact that he is ugly.
Shawn Corey Carter turning 47 on December 4th known by his stage name Jay Z is an American rapper, entrepreneur and investor.
 He is one of the most financially successful hip hop artists in America.
Jay Z has also established himself as a successful entrepreneur with a business empire spanning across a variety of industries ranging from clothing lines, beverages, real estate, sport teams, and record labels.

Now in my meet up with this Mr.Have It All, I'd ask him a thousand million questions, if that exists.
By the way music is not a major source of income for Jay Z. But when he raps, it's gooooood stuff.








Vin Diesel 
Mark Sinclair , 49, better known by his stage name Vin Diesel is an American actor, producer, director, and screenwriter.
He is best known for his portrayals of Dominic Toretto in The Fast and the Furious film series.
Diesel has a twin brother, Paul. (Story for another day)
I'd like a very firm handshake, and watch my tiny fingers get lost in his enormous hand like "pleased to meet you" and like to walk for a mile with him just to feel the security that comes with being around tall built men.
Diesel is noted for his recognizably deep voice...On this coffee date I think, infact I know myself soo well with deep voices(Ahem!!!) I'd record the whole conversation then replay it over and over again and again and again....haha and then die a happy girl.
Diesel is very married by the way



Kevin Owiti
He represented Kenya at the mr.world finals
This charming, good looking, smart, elegante' and all those adjectives my friends use to describe him....
Photos: Mr world Kenya Vs other Mr worldsI'd meet him for my girl friends. I can imagine the curiosity , excitement and expectations in their eyes...haha!and all the questions I'll have to answer including what he smells like.
Infact I know of some who'd follow me secretly to this meet up just to have a glance at him.
Haha!








Of course I'd also loove to meet many more men, to learn as much as I can in an hour, if granted
P.L.O, Kanye West, Uhuru Kenyatta, Trump, Nyong'o Anyang' ........the list is endless!

There could be someone youd love to meet over coffee,maybe?
tell me about him...who knows!
we may land you a coffee meet up

contact me through email or in the comment section.

by the way!...have you followed my blog by email?
if not yet,please do so...
subscribe..subscribe..subscribe and don't miss to follow

 don't tell a friend to tell a friend,tell anyone to tell everyone.. 

*chica*

7 comments:

  1. I like the creativity and structure. So nice to read and read again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tom....#kept your promise

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. nice work josephine am expecting more of these, these blogs are interesting

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it... It's quite encouraging... Keep up friend

    ReplyDelete

Comment