Pages

Tuesday 20 December 2016

30 of 50



I got all the questions from a blog called “It’s Leander.”

It’s a list of 50 questions but I chose to answer 30 out of the 50

Here we go!

1.     Where would you bury hidden treasure if you had some?
My mom-she's the safest safe

2.     Would you ever strip or pose nude in a magazine?
Sure. As long it’s tastefully done. :)

3.     When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
A few months ago

4.     Are you lazy?
Yes, I am sometimes.

5.     How many languages can you speak?
8

6.     Are you stubborn?
 I don’t know.

7.     Ever watch soap operas?
Yes. When I was 10, maybe

8.     Nicknames
Ajoso, Chica, JayGee, Ajojo, Njwes

9.     How old were you when you had your first kiss?
 19 I think? With a girl!

10.                     Do you want any tattoos?
 YESS (can they come without pain though?)

11.                     Any strange habits?
I cannot take hot drinks or food. If I have to eat it, I'll make sure no steam comes out of it.... I always want to be the baby. Too bad it's become a habit

So, on a coffee date, I'll wait for my coffee to cool for like half to one hour....or just end up taking iced milkshake on a rainy coffee date.

12.                     What happened with you and your first gf/bf?
First boyfriend?  Cheated with my best friend

13.                     How old do you think you will be when you have your first child?
26, hopefully

14.                     Are you a risk taker?
 Risk indifferent, maybe. I don't know

15.                     What happened the last time you cried?
I was watching Britain's got talent.

16.                     Honestly, are things going the way you planned?
Not at all

17.                     What’s your worst habit?
 I'm too possessive and controlling

18.                     What’s your favorite thing about your bf/crush?
His dimples

19.                     Have you ever bitten your toes nails?
Eew, no!

20.                     Do you miss anyone right now?
Yes, very much! :'( I hope she misses me too.

21.                     What do you want to know about the future?
 My financial power, maybe

22.                     Have you already planned your wedding?
 Yes, it will all be butterflies and rainbows.

23.                     Do people ever take you seriously?
I think they do. I hope so! LOL.

24.                     Why do you have a blog?
It's my distraction world

25.                     What is the one thing you’ll never do again?
 Fight a chic over a guy...

26.                     If you were the opposite gender. What name would you like to have?
Uhm… Jack

27.                     Which celebrity would you change lives with?
Vin Diesel 

28.                     Is there anything I should know? 
Yes, I answered these questions the best I could

29.                     What does your last text message say?
 Says "You cannot text your way up a girl's panties you know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyway the gods were merciful in your case" doesn't make sense without the whole context though

30.                     What am I going to do next?
 Of course read these over and over and over


You can also answer a question in the comments, if you like. I hope you enjoyed this!  :)
                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment