Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

A LETTER TO MY BABY’S FATHER




HI
This is the most sober communication from me in a while. Ha-ha...ikr!😅
You are probably tired of my drunk texts and calls
When sober, I still cannot understand how you could just walk away. I have always had so much resentment and anger towards you but that’s in the past now. I cannot believe I’m saying that am over it…but I actually am!

You’ve gotten a million missed calls from me, especially late at night. That’s because I’m either drunk or at the hospital because baby had a fever or couldn’t breathe well
But, ooh well, I guess you’ll never know…and I cannot remember either. I wasn’t keeping tabs

I hope you are happy. Your current girlfriend is such a darling. She reached out politely and I respect her for that. You are such a lucky man.

 But I wonder, does your baby ever cross your mind? Does the thought even make you smile?

I hope this child never questions why you never wanted or desired to be part of this. You are missing out on a lot though

Thank you for this challenge. I grew up…I now work harder and am smarter and a better person so that we don’t have to be needy to you. If it were not for you, I wouldn’t be a mom and who knows, maybe I’d still be the crazy messed up campus girl you knew and never wanted to end up with as a wife. You did not have the confidence to tell me you didn’t love me anymore but you actions did. And I was stupid for thinking that I would instill love for me in you by having your baby.

Sometimes, I actually wish I never met YOU. On other days, you are dead to me.

I’m not even that mature

You still ain’t shit mahn😂😂

Call me Chica!

This is my world

6 comments:

Comment