Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

BE KIND🌺

Today, on my way to work as I was scrolling through WhatsApp statuses I bumped into this meme
( πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚I’ve ALWAYS wanted to use the “work" clichΓ© πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£)scratch that
I felt an urge to rant yaaaniπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, y’all know how good I am at thatπŸ˜‹
BUUUT
Maybe I'm just bitter, or maybe I’m just tired of the judgement
Our society is so disgustingly judgmental, but why though
This statement is so clichΓ© because we are the society…you and I
I feel like everyone everywhere is preaching self worth and self love when deep down all we are crying for is validation and just a little consideration, just maybe. Can we just all go for therapy?πŸ˜£πŸ˜”
We live in an era where a woman’s wifely potential is measured by her endurance to bullshit and poverty and probably settling for less or dressing a certain way
I am an advocate of two sides of a coin and probably a consideration of the thickness of a coin
For the 24 years I’ve been alive, I’ve learnt to give people chances and be a little more considerate. And in this context, toxic second chances are out!
 What I mean is the next time you spot a girl dressed in an  overly tiny dressing, give her a chance. Don’t be throwing glances and making her look and feel all stupid for you don't know the demons she’s dealing with. Maybe she grew up in an environment where she was ALWAYS sidelined and felt not important. Maybe her subconscious just needs attention and that dress gives her exactly that and in that moment she feels most alive…and happy,at least
Maybe the lady who prefers richer people watched a loved one die right in their face just because they could not afford better medical care, maybe even just the transportation to the medical Care center itself. Or maybe her childhood was filled with nights of hunger and horrrible experiences that drive them to NEVER go back to that life again
Whether you prefer to cash on your hymen, or lead a two faced life or prefer the to dress in diras or like your men older or younger or prefer women to men and vice versa, you matter and so does the other person you are staring at and making them look and feel less just because…
Maybe the lady/guy who has sex with a new person every weekend is just crying for validation or looking for something
Maybe the lady who never puts on anything else other than her signature look has her reasons
The unsolicited advice we give to young mothers about parenting
Next time, before you pass on a judgemental statement, be considerate
Life is tough already and everyday is a learning day. Cut everyone some slack and mind your own, abi!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ e no be difficult😁😁
Point is, everybody has their own silent battles that keep them awake late at night and give them bitter tears. Be careful not to be someone else’s reasons for tearing up
I'm not saying that other people's problems are more special than others
We all need just a little more consideration and a little less judgement
Whatever your reason is…be it psychological ,or just peer pressure, or just following trends, or just trying to fit in……the first step to developing a thick skin towards the societal judgement is knowing, understanding and being aware of our actions and being a work in progress to fix our demons and being better human beings
Just the other day, Thursday last week to be precise, the guest pastor at my church’s camp meeting talked to us about judging others. He put it in a very simple way..APPROACH
We are all wrong at one point but HOW we are corrected is al that counts
Someone could be having the best intentions but the APPROACH either destroys or makes the whole situation friendly or hostile
Just because you sin differently doesn't give you the right to judge someone else
There was this specific guy in our bible study group who seemed soo uncomfortable with the topic of money . I could fight him,honestly 😁😁😁😁. He made me feel like I’m in the wrong career.. I should have been a lawyer yohπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜….the way I articulated my facts😁..wuuueeeeh! I surprised myself
Before I turn this into a sermon, let me conclude by saying, in a world where you can be anything- be kind
It’s not even expensive btwπŸ˜‰
And the best part of it is that….it ALWAYS ALWAYS comes back to you. ALWAYS!

This is my world!

Call me Chica😎

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment