Pages

Saturday 28 March 2020

BEDTIME THOUGHTS๐Ÿ˜Š

Its 1:05 am....oh, hi there?!๐Ÿ˜‚

I’m so embarrassed, it’s been a while. Can we just be glad I'm here,please.

Wait...it’s only 10pm
Usually, I'm always in bed by now.. with my loud thoughts...I cannot even focus on sleeping on most nights☹️

Honestly if you ask me what I’m specifically thinking about,  I have no idea
My thoughts are always racing from what I ate all day...to what I will eat kesho...and what ifs...and what nots๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
This pandemic covid-19 has made people come up with so many theories and quotes and every possible thing I have not been thinking of

Sometimes I try to distract myself from the real world which basically  revolves around eating, sleeping, reading my novels and doing house chores...well, chatting and catching up with my boyfriend and a few friends and of course story time with the fam

This life is interesting...sometimes
Well ,other times like now...I'm always thinking about my life before this Corona hit☹️
I honestly feel like I was not really living my life the way I've always wanted to and I cannot wait to get back to the routine I was used to (with some changes here and there)
It was kind of a wake up call for me, I can say

Maybe we really needed this to reflect back on what's really important to us
Maybe we needed to get back into our thoughts and restructure our lives into who we really are and want to be

Or maybe we just needed a break!

Whatever this season has brought to you...I hope you find the sunlight..but if you cannot find the sun...be the sunshine you  need.

Remember to sanitize, wash your hands and stay safe❤
Meanwhile;
Always remember to have good intentions un everything you do

This is my world

Call me Chica!

30 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Such a sanitized mind ๐Ÿ˜Š... Keep winning girl. This is a good piece. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Winston ๐Ÿ’›... you are one of the regulars and a positive one...thank you

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. The article is awesome chica.

      Delete
    2. Thank you for always passing by and giving positive feedback

      Delete
  3. Nice piece and yes, this break was necessary. We are happy you are back and we can't wait for more blogs now. We shall, call you Chica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much mister Tall But๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‚
      Your feedback means so much to me
      You are the force behind my trial to be consistent..thank you

      Delete
  4. I've read this with your voice in my head.. I love it .
    And it's true that, everything that's been happening make you reflect in life.and all we want to do is be better when this pass. Pray and stay safe chica boo๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Magz๐Ÿ’›
      For always being a supportive regular
      Stay safe too

      Delete
  5. ๐Ÿคญ We surely need to adjust thy routine.. Lovely piece!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great piece,couldn’t agree more..maybe this is a second chance given to us to reflect and focus on ourselves and what’s important

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yess ma'am❤
      Thank you for always passing by and spreading positive vibes๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜Š

      Delete
  7. Respond positively to the wake up call with alot of vigour ,I trust you are headed to the right direction, focus more on your career journey, choose your friends wisely,do more articles i can see you have lots of passion on reading.
    Go go girl, the sky is the limit.Mimi penda wewe saaaana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaawwwhh...momm๐Ÿ’ƒ

      Thank you for ALWAYs believing in me...and supporting me

      I'm so excited you passed by๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿฅฐ...I love you❤

      Delete
  8. Wow,this is really an awesome piece JoJo๐Ÿ’œ, you're a true gem and a cocktail of beauty and brains.
    Keep aiming the galaxy, the sky is not your limit.
    Special dedication; Etana - i rise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lameck!
      Thank you for the kind and positive remarks ๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’›

      Delete
    2. Ans ofcourse I love Etana..thank you

      Delete

Comment