Pages

Sunday 29 March 2020

DAD



They say a father is a girl's first love and a boys first example

But...wait!...who are they?πŸ€”

Anyways, however true or false this statement is depends on you, honestly πŸ˜„

I want to talk about mine. What I believe in

Yes... every child needs love and leadership by example from both parents

And yes, it's true every girl is attracted to the kind of man her father is....atleast what feels farmiliar

Boys on the other hand believe in what daddy did or said because he knows best, right?

This could be for the BEST and very helpful and healthy when DADDY was a good example of what a man is and what it means to be a good man as a father, husband, and every other father responsibility

You are probably wondering what my definition of a man isπŸ˜„....honestly, just let me believe what I think he should be....
Lemme ask you.....what comes to your mind when I say" my man?"πŸ€”
Huh?
Yes...that!....that's my definition πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, hoping we belong to the same or almost similar schools of thoughtπŸ₯΄

It's common to hear men claim that it's not okay to hit women but it depends on what she did to trigger him
Or women saying my dad used to hit my mom and I grew up thinking that was okay

That's on the toxic side

On the other hand....its also common to hear women say there are no good men available these days...
Did daddy set standards too high and you are out here looking for him in the 21st century dating scene?
Who knows🀷🏿‍♀‍?

Some men however are the perfect description of what you want but .....the social BUTS they come with are overwhelming πŸ˜„

All I'm saying is, sometimes...most times we need to do a self reflection and get to understand ourselves at a deeper level

Get answers to why you behave/react or do the things you do the way you do...what triggers you and why. Is there a pattern in my decisions...are they beneficial? What can I do to make them better? Do I need help?

You know... some of our parents invested in our education so that we break the cycles and get to understand the things they could not
As much as we want to criticize the 8-4-4 system of education, look at the positive side of it,atleast.

Personally, I met the most incredibly diverse people, I developed some characters that have helped me survive through this life...at least my introvert self has a cycle to mention
We don't only go to school to pick a  career...there are people who we would not have known had it not been for school, right?
Same to getting to deeply understand ourselves and how our past affects our thoughts, actions and everything in between

During this quarantine period I hope that we mend the dad relationships we feel not so good about but if we can't I hope we find the strength to let go
And if you're in a happy one...I hope you thrive in it and appreciate it
May everyone around us see a positive difference and improvement in every aspect of our lives. May we stop the excuses of “I grew up like that, that’s just me" . May we learn to love ourselves and break the cycles. May we outgrow the excuses and bad habits...
May we get back to ME and really get you peace of mind and calmness and a sobber reaction and thought process. May we come out of this a beautiful and graceful work in progress.
To all the men....please be good dads and examples.  It has a lifetime lasting Impact on generations
To our dads watching us from above, thank you for the memories you left us with . May we make you proud of us everyday
And to the ones we never met...we wish you well❤🀷🏿‍♀️. Que sera, sera

Always remember to have good intentions in everything you do

This is my world

Call me Chica!

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous thought I love this piece of words it's encouraging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another timeless piece from a timeless soul. Some sober thoughts up there. Hopefully many men get to see and read this. There's so many cues and lessons from this. Chica, keep them coming. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you WinπŸ’›

      The way you gas me up πŸ’ƒ
      I feel like I can do magicπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

      Delete
  3. Interesting facts,what captivates me is the fact that we can always outgrow the bad habits and excuses

    ReplyDelete
  4. More coffee pleeeeease! Thank you. Because we need champagne and the bars are closed. This is a MASTER piece, I love every word of it. Keep them coming, Chica��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Misterrrr T.!
      Thank you...and yesss....coffee is on its way

      Delete
  5. Fathers play a big role in the family especially to the sons, they mould them into becoming better men of tommorow. There's nothing as bad as growing up without a father figure

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ikr!!!!
      I hope we teach our sons better

      .to step up and be thee men

      Delete

Comment