Pages

Wednesday 1 July 2020

We need to be more intentional with our friendships and what we consume on social media/google

Hayiiiiiiiiiiiiiii😅

At this point I'm not even going to pretend ati I'm apologising for going MIA on ya'll

Been out here adulting 😅 and doing things grown people do

If there's a year I will forever remember, its 2020

Not ati because of the pandemic and all the craziness going on

2020 has been my "WAKE UP" year to say the least

As at January 1st 2020 I had no resolutions but by March I had drawn my vision board, something I had always heard about  but really didn't take much interest in

I am becoming more intentional with my time and who I follow on social media, generally what I feed myself interms of relationships and content i consume

Well let me not bore you with my shenanigans and all that jazz.

If you know me well, you know how obsessed i am with self development and being better than i was and knowing as much as i can. You'd literally ask me something i know nothing about and I'll google or write it down to go enlighten myself on it

I guess that's just how my mother taught me.

From when I was a child, mom would insist on us doing homework on our own BUT offer to help only  IF you get stuck .
Even in high school when my maths and chemistry grades were As but CRE was Ds she would insist on a change of attitude by reporting to Mrs Bakari's office everyday just to smile and say hi or maybe ask a question to seek clarity..(🙄Mom)."work on your attitude and you will be surprised. But if that doesn't work,we will see what to do"

This is her
A loud advocate for seeking clarity and a second opinion. But you can only seek an opinion when you've already equipped yourself with some knowledge on whatever subject it is, right?

This has transitioned into my adult life in a positive way. I like to have information about things and subjects and topics....but if the internet information is too ambiguous for me,I consult!

My mom, friends,friends of friends...but mostly my mom.


Most people always think she makes decisions for me which is not true btw..I just REALLY VALUE her opinion because🤷‍♀️she's my mom ,friend, big sister
And then she is 90% of everything I want to be and more...and then she talks from a point of experience and wisdom..


We live in a digital era when most information is just a click away. We literally have no excuse ( well, unless you have no data or steady network)....

Everyday we learn...it never ends.
So whether you want to improve on your etiquette, or general grooming,or learn a new language or how to speak eloquently or better or anything really....click!


Of late I've been obsessed with videos on youtube about lessons people learnt in their twenties and early thirties .(I like to be prepared 😀) I've been fascinated!


The bottom line for most has been to get an understanding of what money is, planning for it and just decisions revolving around it, being disciplined, how to be a better communicator, literally everything 😀

I'm 4 years away from getting to the 3rd floor and I hope by then I will be proud of these steps I have taken so far in 2020

What has this year been like for you so far?

Are your goals and aspirations changing?

What are you most proud of so far?

What advice would you give your younger self ?

What are you working on bettering about yourself?

In my next article I will tell you guys my lessons so far plus a combination of the ones I have related with from the videos I've watched.

Please use your social media, Google and the human resource around you wisely and work towards being more intentional in everything you do...

AND

Always be kind❤️

This is my world

Sincerely_Jojo💋

8 comments:

  1. What I've learnt here today is always be willing to learn..🤗🤗🤗 see you on the next blog chica❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you picked something..

      Thank you and welcome again and again

      Delete
  2. You know I am among the people who can't wait for the new articles and Jojo being Jojo you never disappoint. This is def bookmarked, I will always ref3r to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you mister T😇😇

      I will always do my best and deliverr!

      Delete
  3. I lov ur hardwork sis everyday i learn something new from u ....continue being beter and grow each day much love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Much love right back
      Thank you and you are welcome

      Delete

Comment